**WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO SHIP TO NORTHERN IRELAND - COVERING ALL BT POSTCODES - OUR COURIER IS NOT OPERATING IN THAT LOCATION. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS WE HEAR THINGS**
Unfortunately, due to high delivery fees we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands.
HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
For those with the following postcodes we will need to charge you an extra delivery fee to cover the increased courier costs. Please place your order, choose standard shipping and we will contact you with the correct shipping fee, we will invoice you for the balance.
AB31 - AB38, AB41 - AB45, AB55 - AB56, PA20 - PA78, PH15 - PH99, FK17 - FK21, KA27 - KA28, HS1 - HS9, IV, KW0 - KW17, ZE
We cut all of our cheeses fresh to order, we give our softs 5 to 7 days best before and all hards 10 to 14 days. Please bear this in mind when choosing your preferred date of delivery.
**If you are buying items for delivery to someone else, we are not liable for any mis-delivery which is the result of you providing us with the wrong address. We will not replace or refund in this instance** We will however send a replacement should there be a delivery issue caused by ourselves or our courier partners.
We can get your order to you in one of the following ways:
Free Local Delivery (within a six mile drive of our shop)
- We can deliver your order free of charge within a six mile drive of our shop - enter your postcode at the top of the homepage to find our if your postcode is covered. Or choose the "Free local delivery" option at the checkout and it will confirm if free delivery is possible to that address
- You can choose when you want to receive your order at the checkout, next day is possible if you place your order before midday on the preceding day Monday to Friday
- Orders placed after midday Friday and before midday Saturday can be delivered on Monday
- Orders placed between midday Saturday and midday Monday can be delivered Tuesday at the earliest
- Orders are cut and picked fresh each morning and deliveries leave our shop in Chapel Allerton the same day
- We will drop your order on your doorstep then knock on your door or send you a text to say it has been delivered. There is a notes box on the Shopping Basket page - please fill it in with any extra information you would like to add such as a Safe Place
- We aim to have all deliveries complete by 8pm each day
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer any deliveries on Sunday
Collection from our shop
- You can choose when you want to collect your order from our shop in Chapel Allerton - collection is available Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm
- Please note orders are ready to collect from 9am onwards on the day you specify
- We have a flat charge of £6.50 for a courier to deliver anywhere in the UK beyond our 6 mile free delivery zone
- For gift voucher orders we charge £1 for Royal Mail postage to anywhere in the UK outside our free delivery zone
- We use a next day courier service - so we send out courier deliveries Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to arrive Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- When ordering please choose the date you'd like your order to ship
Please make a note of any dietary requirements in this notes section such as pregnant, vegetarian - this will enable us to pick the correct cheeses if any substitutions are needed.